Asset Version: 1.0.0
Last Published: Sep 12, 2017
By: Kony Team
This MVC application showcases the abilities of Kony Fabric Engagement Server in a real world scenario with cloud storage as back-end. The work order application highlights developing omni-channel apps that use both the desktop web and mobile channels to create, approve, reject, notify, assign & request the work orders and also to view the reports of completed work-orders.
The use-case that is discussed in this application is work order management that has both desktopweb and mobile channels with following flow
- Display of the all the existing work orders on desktopweb.
- Creating a new work order and making sure that it can be seen in the list.
- Assigning a work order to a technician and making sure that the technician receives a notification.
- The technician accepts the workorder and making sure that the status of the work order is updated in dekstopweb and mobile.
- Sending out a work sheet reminder to all the technicians from desktopweb and displaying the same on the technician’s device.
- Turning off the subscription of a device when the technician explicitly turns it off on the device for example when leaving on a vacation.
- Creating and starting a campaign when the requesting a technician to accept a work order. Also making sure that the technicians in the geoboundary receives that notification.
- Ensuring that the status of the work order is updated after it is accepted by the technician, once the notification from the campaign is received.
- MF Object services with cloud storage as backend.
- MF Engagement services(Push Notifications,Adding subscribers, Campaign, Location & Segment creations etc).
- Reports module using highcharts.
- Kony Reference Architecture