Last Published: Oct 23, 2018
By: Kony Team
Sliders are a common mechanism for filtering lists. This component helps you achieve that by letting you visually specify boundaries within a larger data set. The values between the boundaries are the ones that will be picked up the filter. This component will work in a large variety of scenarios. For example, if you want to show flights between $250 and $275 specifically when the cost of flights range from $150 to $500, then, this component will fit in and serve your use case seamlessly.
- Slider with a double handle to select a specific range from given range
- Useful component for filtering lists
- Ability to define intervals on the slider
- Easy to achieve the single slider feature without developing it from scratch
- Facility to customize the UI as you require.